Thursday, July 27, 2017

Keeping it Simple: Full Heart

As you might know, I like to challenge myself to make something different. For today's card, I decided to try and make something without using any coloring - no Copics, no watercolors, no pencils. Just a simple 2-color palette and some interesting die-cut pieces.

The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Many Thanks stamp set, and it's certainly a unique way to say thank you. I paired it with a die-cut heart and made a panel with WPlus9's Sunshine Layers die. I popped up a few pieces on foam tape and adhered the rest flat. I set everything against a simple polka-dot patterned paper and a light pink card base.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a MASSIVE challenge but, as usual, you have totally rocked it! So sweet and simple. :)

    ReplyDelete