Sunday, April 5, 2015

Somebunny



Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely Sunday. :)

Today's card features the Somebunny stamp set by Birdie Brown. I love the sweet spring-time images in this set, as well as the adorable (and versatile!) sentiments. I think they make for lovely card pieces or maybe even a child storybook.

I went with a pastel color them for this card and made use of the yellow dotted vellum I've been hoarding for a few months now. It's from Doodlebug and I think I got a sheet or two in every color. It's a really great way to add some extra color while adding an interesting texture, too.

A few decorative dies gave me the perfect panels, and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins finished the card off!

Thanks for reading,
~Elle~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Lenny! I've got all of these card ideas in my mind, just need to find the time to make them all. :D

    ReplyDelete