Wednesday, April 15, 2015

ME - Bear Hugs



I had something else planned to share today, but it's just been one of those days where time got away from me. I've been hard at work all day, feeling pretty tired at the moment- and I still feel like I accomplished so very little! So, instead, I'm sharing a very simple little card I created with Mama Elephant's Bear Hugs set.

Bear Hugs was one of those sets that I saw a sneak peek for and immediately fell in love. It's got really lovely sentiments and sweet bear images that are simple to color. And that's exactly what I did for this card. I stamped out the bears onto some Copic Marker paper and colored them in. Then I fussy-cut the image and set it aside.

The front panel was created by layering a couple of pieces of patterned paper. They're actually scraps from another card, but their size worked out just perfectly. I adhered everything together, added a small shadow under the bears and added it to a note-card.

Lastly, I stamped a sentiment in black ink.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment